Read the following facts and then answer True or False to the statements below.
1. Ruby gets £6.55 per hour for working at the cinema.
2. Roger is paying his gas bill and electricity bill at the post office.
3. A thief stole all my cash and credit cards, when I was mugged last Thursday.
4. Alfie was waiting at a busy cashpoint yesterday for ten minutes to make a withdrawal.
5. We’ve applied for a mortgage with our local bank.
6. Hannah and Matt should ask my accountant to help them with their tax return.
7. I’m going to take out part of my savings to invest in some shares on the stock market.
8. If his salary goes up, Oscar will donate more money