Read the facts below and then answer True or False to the statements below.
1. Debbie is British because she was born in England.
2. My grandparents are heading for Stonehenge this morning, before driving to Bristol in the afternoon.
3. In 1996 Kate Coleridge walked from Land’s End to John o’Groats, to raise money for her local hospital.
4. Stewart was studying Scottish History at Oxford, when he discovered his passion for Gaelic.
5. Barbara’s climbed in Snowdonia five times in the past decade.
6. You have to see Giant’s Causeway before you leave.
7. Chloe’s latest exhibition will visit Cardiff in August.
8. If you enjoy sunsets, you’ll love the Norfolk Broads at dusk.Exit